AllOne Health offers programs to help those managing a serious illness or recovering from an extensive procedure or surgery. These care management programs provide the support you need for the best health outcomes and quality of life. An experienced Care Coordinator, who is a registered nurse or social worker, will act as your personal advocate offering the personalized support you need—when you need it.
Personalized intermediate care management support from a Care Coordinator is available for individuals who:
- Have been diagnosed with a chronic illness
- Are planning an elective surgery or are recovering from surgery
- Have questions or concerns about their health care before or after surgery
- Have questions or and concerns about their health care
Personalized case management support from a Care Coordinators is available for individuals who:
- Have sustained a traumatic injury
- Require frequent hospital admissions
- Require high-tech or extensive home care
- Have a long-term illness
- Are terminally ill
Learn how our care management programs can help you take a greater role in managing your recovery or a chronic condition. Call us toll-free, weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, at 1.866.430.2551 (TTY 1.877.720.7771). Or login using the sign in at the top of this page and get started now by taking a personal health assessment.