AllOne Health offers support and resources for individuals at all levels of health through its many health management programs. If you have a chronic or long-term health condition, we know you face many challenges and may need a little help. Join one of our health management programs and you will receive the education and
personalized support you need to better manage your condition and learn ways you can live healthier. Programs include:
When you join a health management program you will receive:
- Educational information on the disease and how to take charge of it
- Phone support from caring and specially trained Health Coaches
Our team of highly skilled Health Coaches—who are experienced health care professionals,
including registered nurses and registered dietitians—is available by phone to provide you with support and information you need to improve your health and better manage your condition.
- Online resources where you can search for more information and use tools when it is most convenient for you
Login to myAllOne Health anytime to:
- Manage your personal health record
- Chat live with a nurse online at 24/7 Nurse Now after hours, when your Health Coach isn't available
- Learn more about health conditions
- Use the resources to manage health concerns and cool tools for healthier living
- Complete a variety of online educational sessions to round out your self-management plan
Your health is important to us and we know your privacy is important to you! Rest assured that information shared on your health assessment or with your Health Coach is kept private and confidential. We will not share your personal information with your employer or anyone else (unless required by law). We use the information you share through our
health management programs only to help you meet your goals for better health and a healthier lifestyle!
Ready to get started? Call a Health Coach today to find out how we can help you take healthy actions and get support for your condition at 1.866.430.ALL1 (2551) or (TTY) 1.877.720.7771 weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., EST.